Update: The Samsung Galaxy S10 release date has been confirmed as March 8 2019 by Samsung.
There’s less than a week until the Samsung Galaxy S10 launch event, but it seems we already know pretty much everything there is to know about the handset.
We’ve witnessed some sizable Galaxy S10 leaks in recent weeks, which appear to reveal the whole spec sheet for Samsung’s new flagship smartphone, potentially leaving very little for the South Korean firm to wow us with on February 20.
However, it looks almost certain that the Samsung Galaxy S10 will arrive alongside the Galaxy S10 Plus and more affordable Galaxy S10e, and rumors persist around a 5G-enabled Galaxy S10 X and foldable Galaxy X
We also know when you’ll be able to get your hands on the Samsung S10, as its March 8 release date has been revealed on Samsung’s US website.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is shaping up to be a more significant upgrade compared to last year’s relatively incremental spec bump from the Galaxy S8 to the Galaxy S9.
- We’re expecting to see the bigger Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- And the cheaper Samsung Galaxy S10e
We may also see Samsung adopt an in-screen fingerprint sensor and be the first to launch a phone with the Snapdragon 855 chipset (in the US variant, at least).
Seems like a lot all at once? We’re less than a week out there are loads of leaks to pour over. After all, the Galaxy S10 is Samsung’s 10th anniversary Android phone, so no wonder there’s a bit of a fuss around it.
- Single SIM or Hybrid Dual SIM
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- 6.1 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~540 ppi density), HDR10 – Always-on display
- Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm), Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- Octa-core (2×2.8 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x*.* GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x*.* GHz Cortex-A55), Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- Mali-G76 MP12, Adreno 640
- 6/8 GB
- 128/512 GB, microSD, up to 512 GB
- Primary Camera
- Triple: 12 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP
- f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55\\\”, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, (52mm (telephoto), AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom), LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Secondary Camera
- 8 MP
- 3.5mm jack, FM radio, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player, Google Allo, YouTube, Games, 32-bit/384kHz audio, stereo speakers
- Hidden Features
- GPS + A-GPS support & GLONASS, Fast battery charging, Wireless charging (Qi/PMA), ANT+ support, Photo/video editor, Document editor, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Samsung DeX, Samsung Pay, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G
- Operating Frequency / Band
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only), HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – Global, USA
- Black White, Green
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Ring Tones
- Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Expected Price
- Rs: 186900. USD: 1340. AED: 4900.